Monday, March 8, 2010
Still the best R18.50 you can spend
didn't want to get off the bike after the second lap in groenkloof today ... but needed some run-time too.
the running trails are superb!
For R18.50 you can get:
- a vida coffee
- friendly cyclists with big grins
- free therapy from what-ever work-stresses of the past week, and clear your head for the week ahead
- have 4 zebras divide the cycling group
- train your river-cycling skills (where does all that water on my favourite piece of singletrack come from?)
- watch 9 giraffes not minding the cyclists
- bridges, technical climbs, one boring climb to keep the roadie-friends happy
- verry nice hiking trails for trailrunning
- and get to call it 'training'
- AND moyos just next door for after-ride munchies.