Friday, January 14, 2011

Trans Lesotho

Isolation, altitude, a flowing footpath worn over hundreds of years .... that's what the Freedom Challenge website promises if you happen to be in Lesotho for the inaugural Trans Lesotho Challenge in the last week of March. 


I couldn't resist, so my name is on the list.


- I have no idea how I'm going to work the logistics for this one out - Argus tour followed by a week of attending (probably intensive) classes in Capetown, then coming back to go to Lesotho in time for this ride
- I have no idea how i'm going to convince my boss to give me the extra leave (which may include possibly 2 days before the Argus, if i do decide to drive down) - I already am planning to spend far more than my annual allowance on attending classes this year (and the next few)
- I have no idea when I'm going to train for this - I haven't even registered for the course yet, and I already have to think up a 1000-word opinion about a 224-page document, eating up all my evenings and into weekend-time. I might have signed up for more than i expected.


I guess I just have to play it by ear and see how it goes - can't wait :) 

1 comment:

ShellyD said...

I believe if you've set your mind to it - you'll get it all done. :-))

My Argus is in jeapordy :-( Finances are just not there right now to get CT. Keep telling myself next time. Although I'm holding onto my entry for 'just in case' :-)

Michelle
aka Puncture Girl