Thursday, January 10, 2013

Someone always leaves


“Why can't we get all the people together in the world that we really like and then just stay together? I guess that wouldn't work. Someone would leave. Someone always leaves. Then we would have to say good-bye. I hate good-byes.” - Snoopy (Charles Schulz)

Rob West, MBA Classmate - Thank you for the laughs, spreadsheets, motivation and for looking after me. You will be missed :(
Burry Stander - Thank you for the dreams you gave us
Donovan Nunes - Tomorrow it will be one year since you left. Thank you for the rides, the adventure and the laughs.
Dad - This time last year you were still healthy and hiking dust into the kids' eyes - the cancer was already eating you up and no one knew
Hans Loedolff - My first Transbaviaans team captain - thank you for Dark&Dirty rides, adventure, laughs
Other people - an uncle in December, the BBF's brother in law, a friend's dad.

"I know what I need. I need more hellos" - Snoopy (Charles Schulz)

No comments: